When Ordering SHOPUS’s services you, as “Customer”, are agreeing, on your behalf and on behalf of anyone else with an interest in the Order, that the Terms and Conditions shall apply from the time Order is placed on SHOPUS website.
SHOPUS serves as an intermediary between Customer and Merchant.
"Merchant" means one or more sellers overseas from which SHOPUS purchases on behalf of the Customer.
“Order” means all documents, products or digital products that Customer pays for to SHOPUS.
1. Delivery time mentioned with each Order includes the time from when the Order reaches our warehouse in USA till it is delivered to the Customer.
2. Delivery time mentioned with each Order does not include the time it takes for the Merchant to dispatch the product and the time in between to reach our warehouse in USA.
3. Any delays caused by the Merchant to ship your Order or any delays caused by slow shipping method used by the Merchant are not included in SHOPUS delivery time guarantee.
4. SHOPUS ships all it's Customer Orders via third party courier services. Any untoward incident or exception in transit that causes delay or loss of Customer shipment will be covered under that third party insurance policy.
5. Any delays caused during custom clearance of shipment after it has arrived in Pakistan is not included in delivery time.
6. Orders that contain more than 2 batteried products may be subject to additional delay subject to security clearance by the courier service.
7. SHOPUS is not responisble for any loss casued to Customer whether emotional, physical or financial, caused by failure to deliver Order to Customer in time or failure to not at all deliver the Order to Customer.
1. SHOPUS's services do not include customs clearance service for orders that include:-
a) Mobile Phones
b) Wireless Radio Sets
c) RFID Equipment, VoIP Terminal Equipment, Fixed Wireless Terminal Equipment
d) Terminal Equipment, PABX/IP-PBX
f) Live plants or their parts
g) Eatables in raw form
2. Custom clearance and all the taxes, fees and penalties applied to Customer's Order that include products mentioned in above para is solely the responsibility of the Customer.
DAMAGED / DEFECTED / DIFFERENT Orders RECEIVED BY Customer:-
1. All Orders are kept in their original retail packaging when received at SHOPUS warehouse in USA.
2. SHOPUS does not check / test Customers' Orders when received at SHOPUS warehouse in USA.
3. If there is any apparent sign or evidence of damage or breakage caused during shipping it will be covered under courier service insurance policy.
4. If there is any defect, damage or difference in Order due to negligence of Merchant, SHOPUS will not accept returns or provide refund. In this case Customer will have to contact their Order’s Merchant and ask them for the possible options of refund or return.
5. SHOPUS is not responisble for product received by Customer that is not as described by Merchant.
6. SHOPUS will provide it's Customer copy of the invoice of their Order placed at Merchant's website. Only in case the Order mentioned on Merchant's invoice is different from the Order placed by Customer on SHOPUS website, the Customer will be eligible for return or refund.
7. Return or refund will be at the discretion of SHOPUS, depending upon the situation and conditon of the returned Order.
8. SHOPUS is not responisble for any loss casued to Customer whether emotional, physical or financial, caused by damaged, defected or different Order received by Customer.
PRODUCT WARRANTIES AND RETURNS:-
1. Warranty or return claim of each Order will be covered under warranty or return policy provided by Merchant if any.
2. SHOPUS does not provide any warranty or return policy of it's own for any Order.
3. SHOPUS is not obliged to assist Customer in claiming warranty or return of any Order.
PROHIBITED AND BANNED PRODUCTS:-
1. SHOPUS will not import any kind of weapon, weapon accessories or firearm accessories. Drugs, Supplements and most liquids are also on our restricted list and hence, not accepted for import.
2. Please read DHL Import Guidelines at http://www.dhl.com.pk/en/country_profile/import_guidelines_express.html .
3. Apart from products mentioned in DHL Import Guidelines we do not import products which are prohibited / banned to import as per Ministry of Commerce Import Policy Order. (http://commerce.gov.pk/Downloads/IPO_193_2012-15.pdf).
4. Any Order / product imported by SHOPUS on behalf of Customer which fails to fulfill the requirements of DHL Import Guidelines and Import Policy Order mentioned in paragraph ‘a’ and ‘b’ above will be the responsibility of Customer solely for any penalty or loss.
CHANGES TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms of service. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
If you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this site, please contact us at:
Office No.18, 2nd Floor, Malik Plaza, F-8 Markaz, Islamabad, Pakistan
This page was updated on 24th July 2018